- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Excellent service as usual, prompt notice of when the work was completed and reasonably priced. Thanks Jim, Mike & DevonJoseph B, 12/08/2022
Jimmy and the men are true professionals. You're safety and maintenance of your vehicle is in good hands. Recently, used an older to vehicle to drive cross country and back. Any pre trip concerns were addressed and the trip was flawless thanks to their keen mechanics. If you tried the rest, why not try the BEST!Timothy R, 12/08/2022
I needed a state inspection which they did right away. That are knowledgeable and courteous!!! I'm still really glad I found this repair shop...Gisela W, 12/08/2022
There are the best repair shop in WestchesterZach R, 12/08/2022
Great people and great servicePat D, 12/08/2022
This is my first google review ever. I typically just hide in the background to read reviews, but my experience here compelled me to leave a review, because I think they deserve it. It's my first time buying a car from a private seller and didn't know of any mechanics who'd be good or could be trusted to do a pre-purchase inspection. Found this place near me on google maps, saw the great reviews, and went ahead to make an appointment. The phone call itself was great. They were obviously busy but made the extra effort to explain every detail about how the inspection would be done, what they'd be looking for, how much it'll cost, and other pieces of advice when it comes to buying a used car. It was very informative for me, and I just got the feeling that this is a business I'd want to support. The car that we brought in turned out to have several issues, which Jim was able to spot really easily with his years of experience. He gave us (both the buyer and the seller) a really objective and unbiased assessment of the car - just honest, upfront and professional. When I do find another car that I'd want to purchase, I'd definitely bring it back here for an inspection. Glad to have found mechanics that I believe I can trust.Eugene L, 12/08/2022